Did you know Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to charities selected by its customers?
If you are an Amazon.com customer, set this up by following these simple instructions. It should just take five minutes.
- Visit smile.amazon.com. You should see a “Welcome to AmazonSmile page.”
- Click on Get Started or Login to your Amazon.com account.
- Enter “Nancy’s Project” in the “Pick your own charitable organization” section on that welcome screen.
- Double-check that Amazon finds a Nancy’s Project in Monterey, CA, then click the Select button. You should see a message saying “You have changed/selected your charity to Nancy’s Project.”
- (Optional) Create a smile.amazon.com bookmark in your toolbar to make it easy to visit that page.
From now on, whenever you want to shop on Amazon, start by visiting smile.amazon.com. Only purchases you make via smile.amazon.com qualify to support Nancy’s Project.
Another way to help...
Visit and shop using our Amazon Wish List. Your purchases will be delivered directly to us and we will get them to families in need right away.